We had some rainy days, so I worked on BOM projects to get caught up for June.
First is the Buck A Block. I took it apart one evening, so it was ready to be resewn. Six of the baskets have a brown square at the top. One basket is going to have to be set into the brown setting triangles. I don’t like it that way, but sometimes that’s the way it goes. Anyway, here is what I’ve completed so far. I’m halfway done!
Just the Country Thread block was left, or I should really say blocks: four blocks, one 16″ and three 8″. I sewed the 16″ block. (It has 4 neutral colored filler blocks on the one side.) I cut the pieces for the three 8″ blocks and sewed them the next day.