With the completion of row K, I’ve used 232 yards of thread.
Click on the pictures to enlarge them. Here are the blocks . . .
Left side triangle 3 and block K1. I pieced row K blocks the first part of April. It is interesting to revisit these blocks.
Blocks K2, K3 and K4. If I ever make another Jane, I will eliminate the narrow border that is added to some of the blocks, like K2 and K3.
Blocks K5, K6 and K7. I think my favorite block in this row is K7. It really looks like a flower but I didn’t plan for that to happen. I just quilted those circles in the center because I don’t like to echo quilt.
Blocks K8, K9 and K10. I had to look at K10 awhile to decide what the design is actually supposed to be. Stitched in the ditch.
Blocks K11 and K12. These were fast and easy blocks to quilt.
Block K13 and the right side triangle 12. I altered RT12. I eliminated the narrow white border and changed the point of the triangle. More stitch in the ditch quilting.
It’s been a busy week. I haven’t had time to work on my new applique project or to finish sewing the Cherry Blossom blocks together.
Linking up to Esther’s WOW, Freshly Pieced, My Quilt Infatuation, A Quilting Reader’s Garden and Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching.